The 2013 Emmys was a fantastic night for fashion, with television's top stars strolling the red carpet in full fall glamour. Trends topping our list for the night were Jewel Colors, Lace, Pale Pink, Metallics and Sheer.
- Leslie Mann kicked off the red carpet by showcasing the sheer and metallic trends in her striking J. Mendel hit.
- Maria Menounos proved that simple looks are sometimes best in a stunning blue Zac Posen gown.
- Highlighting the baroque trend and her lovey hair color, Connie Britton stunned in her Naeem Khan number.
- Sophia Vergara rocked ra-ra red in a gorgeous Vera Wang gown that showed off her killer curves.
- In a cool shade of blue, Zooey Deschanel looked striking in her J. Mendel frock.
- Packing a punch, Melissa Rauch turned heads in her purple Rubin Singer gown.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked like perfection in her column dress by Monique Lhuillier.
- Sarah Hyland combined two of our favorite trends in an emerald green Carolina Herrera show stopper with a black lace overlay.
- And rounding out our list, Jewel took to the lighter side of lace in her Tony Ward pale pink and gold lace gown.