With a background in interior design, shop owner Anna Hillegass' love for minimal yet timelessly functional home items is evident through The Foundry's selection of beautifully crafted products. Clean, crisp white dishes, natural wood elements and soft, handmade linens are just a few of the many reasons why Minneapolines frequent her gorgeous North http://www.touringgreenland.com/online/ Loop warehouse store, and, luckily for us, we are just a hop, skip and a jump away! Here are a few products that stylist, Judith can't wait to add to her space! 1. Danish Carved Horn Coffee Scoop: "I loved the look of this spoon. It adds great visual appeal to your everyday coffee-brewing routine!"
2. Japanese Brass Bean Shaped Wall Hooks: "A perfect way to http://matrita.com/online/ add texture while also providing functional storage for your aprons or dish cloths."
3. Aqua Glazed Bowl + Olivewood Tasting Spoon: "Great for serving herbs or grains such as salt or sugar."
4. Minnesota Old Mill Beeswax Mini Filtered Block: "There are many uses to beeswax, but I personally chose this because I would love to make it into a candle. The smell is incredibly calming and makes for a perfect addition to any space!"
5. Japanese Coffee Grinder: "Simply because it grinds the tastiest cup of coffee. So why not slow down your morning routine with this small handheld grinder that also looks great on your kitchen counter."
6. Native Sage (Sweet Grass): "Sage is the perfect compliment to any space. It gives off great energy and leaves a fresh smell that is sure to promote a relaxing environment."