There comes a time every season when we want to purge all of our clothes and start fresh because we "have nothing to wear!"– sound familiar? Fret not, sometimes the easiest updates can make the biggest difference and transform your entire look without breaking the bank. With that said, here are 6 simple tips to help you spruce up your summer style. Enjoy!
1. Remember that long parka that's hiding in the back of your closet? Follow the lead of weworewhat and pair it with your favorite jorts for an street-chic look.
2. It's summer! Time to get the most out of your bold brights! We suggest mixing those hot hues like Veranika Antsipava.
3. Take tips from Wendy's Lookbook and transform your favorite sundress simply by throwing a skirt over for a dress-turned-top look. Genius, huh?
4. Layering isn't just for the Fall. Need proof? Check out Happily Grey. We love her oversized sweater thrown over a maxi for a effortless-boho babe vibe.
5. Weekend wear turned office-ready. We love how Penny Pincher faked a maxi skirt-top combo by repurposing her crop top!
6. Ditch your trusty jean jacket and dig deep into your closet for your go-to moto. Throw it over a floral dress like Always Judging for a look perfect for a day at the office or running about town.