Now comes the dreaded time for us Minnesotans to put ou sandals and mules away and break out the winter soles for the long, chilly days. Fret not! There are many chic styles to acquire in order to complete your winter wardrobe without having to freeze your tootsies off!
1. Swap out those ankle-bearing sneaks from the spring and invest in a high-top. We are loving these animal print cowhide leather booties from Zara.
2. Especially in a state where cold weather could last you into what most call “Spring”, we recommend investing in a boot that will keep your toes warm. Check out locally-made, Red Wing Boot Company.
3. Who doesn't need a pair of galoshes for trudging around in the slush?
4. These preppy tassel booties by Rachel Comey are perfect for transitioning from the office to a night on the town.
5. Upgrade your go-to black bootie with these ultra-comfy quilted flats by Aska.
6. The perfect Saturday Night date shoe. How sexy is the ankle tie?
7. The ever-versatile over-the-knee boot. Nancy Sinatra must’ve been wearing these ultra-comfies while singing, “These Boots are made for walking.”
8. Embrace the normcore tennis shoe trend this winter. Pair 'em with your jeans or even a dress for the cool girl look.
9. Lace-up with these casual cool booties from Parc Boutique.
10. Steal your boyfriend's style with a great pair of loafers. Ivanka Trump killed it with these bad boys.