Position Status: Part-Time, Unpaid, 10-15 hours a week
Internship Length: August 18 - December 18
Application Deadline: August 11
Style-Architects is currently seeking a Creative Content Intern to join our growing Digital Strategy team. This position will be responsible for developing impactful, consumer-facing copy, and visual content. The ideal skill-set is that harmonious balance of smart media writing, and an extraordinary eye for shot composition. We are looking for someone who is able to adapt to a brand's voice, while also executing prop styling in an efficient manner. The Creative Content Intern will primarily assist our Social Media Coordinator, and report to our Digital Strategy Manager to ensure creative deliverables are addressing marketing objectives.
- Develop compelling copy for a variety of media including web, email, social media, and blog
- Manage multiple assignments and produce high-quality work within established deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Concept engaging ways to capture the attention of client's core audiences through various content like images, video, gifs.
- Articulate and present concepts to Digital Strategy team
- Pulling and returning merchandise for photo shoots
- Trend research for the industries of fashion, retail, design, and digital strategy
- Research and brainstorm social media post themes for content calendars
- Completion of office management tasks 2 hours per week
- Copywriting experience
- Digital media experience
- Prop styling experience
- An undergraduate college student (in either their Junior year, Senior year, or Post Grad), pursuing a BA or BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- A passion for social media and blog writing with expert understanding of all primary social media platforms – Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience with using either SproutSocial or Hootsuite
- Experience with SquareSpace
- Experience in rapidly growing and fostering an online audience
- A self-starter, action-oriented, with managerial mindset. Someone who requires little oversight and proactively drives strategy and execution
- Honest and reliable
- Highly organized and efficient; keen attention to detail
- Available for 10-15 hours a week in the office
- Must have personal laptop
- Ready to have fun!
To apply, visit our career page.